Toulouse vs Liverpool Confirmed Line Ups
Injuries and suspensions have forced Jurgen Klopp into naming a strong Liverpool line up, with plenty of firepower on the bench if needed, as Liverpool face Toulouse in the Europa League.
Jurgen Klopp has named a strong starting eleven, for Liverpool's match against Toulouse in France, despite making nine changes from the side that drew 1 - 1 with Luton Town at the weekend. There are also plenty of big names to call on from the bench, if Klopp needs to change things around.
Liverpool Starting 11
Kelleher, Gomez (C), Matip, Quansah, Tsimikas, Endo, Elliott, Mac Allister, Doak, Diaz, Gakpo
Alisson, Mrozek, Konate, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Salah, Jota, Chambers, Scanlon, Gordon, McConnell, Alexander-Arnold
Gomez Captains Liverpool
One of only two players to keep their place in the starting line up, defender Joe Gomez Captains Liverpool tonight, in the absense of Van Dijk and Alexander-Arnold. The only other player to retain their place is Alexis Mac Allister. The Argentinian midfielder is suspended for the weekend match with Brentford, so Klopp has decided to utilise him tonight.
Young Scottish winger, Ben Doak, makes his third senior start, and will be looking to impress once again.
Another youngster hoping to get a chance is Kaide Gordon. The attacking midfielder made a big impression, when he appeared in the first team nearly 18 months ago, but a series of injuries has derailed his development since then. It's great to see Gordon back in the squad, regardless of whether he makes it onto the pitch tonight.
Join LFC - Back On Our Perch later tonight and tomorrow morning, for in-depth reports and analysis of how the game goes.
If you liked the article 'Toulouse vs Liverpool Confirmed Line Ups', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 366
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other Line Up and Match Reports you might like to read...
- Liverpool’s young guns send Southampton packingFebruary 28, 2024'Klopp's Kids' gave another excellent account of themselves, scoring three and keeping a clean sheet to steer Liverpool into the Quarter-Finals of the FA Cup. […]
- Liverpool vs Southampton confirmed lineupsFebruary 28, 2024Jurgen Klopp has named a very inexperienced Liverpool side for tonight's FA Cup game with Southampton, with nine Academy players in the squad. […]
- Predicted lineup vs SouthamptonFebruary 28, 2024Jurgen Klopp will once again need to look to the Academy when naming his starting XI for tonight's game against Southampton in the FA Cup. […]
- Liverpool stun Chelsea to win 10th Carabao CupFebruary 25, 2024Jurgen Klopp and Virgil Van Dijk lead Liverpool to Carabao Cup Glory, as the first leg of the quadruple is secured! […]
- Carabao Cup Final confirmed line-upFebruary 25, 2024Jurgen Klopp has named Liverpool's Starting XI for todays Carabao Cup Final against Chelsea. Come On you Reds!! […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com