Premier League Fixtures - Week 12
Liverpool face Brentford at Anfield on Sunday, as they look to bounce back from two poor results against Luton and Toulouse. Once again the Reds will be playing on Sunday, with Tottenham and Wolves kicking off the weekend.
Another weekend of Premier League football is here! The weekend kicks off at 12noon at Molinuex, as Wolves face off against a Tottenham team that tasted defeat for the first time last weekend. Liverpool will be looking to put two poor results behind them, with last weekend's draw against Luton, and the midweek loss to Toulouse, denting our confidence and momentum.
Read on below for the full fixture list :
Saturday 11th November 2023
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham (12.30pm)
Arsenal vs Burnley (3pm)
Crystal Palace vs Everton (3pm)
Manchester United vs Luton Town (3pm)
AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United (5.30)
Sunday 12th November 2023
Aston Villa vs Fulham (2pm)
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United (2pm)
Liverpool vs Brentford (2pm)
West Ham United vs Nottingham Forest (2pm)
Chelsea vs Manchester City (4.30pm)
Big games at both ends of the table
Aside from Liverpool's home game with Brentford, there are important matches at both ends of the table, with perhaps the biggest game of the weekend taking place at Stamford Bridge, as Chelsea take on Champions, Manchester City. Chelsea are beginning to build momentum, especially after their chaotic, and dramatic, victory over Tottenham last week, but Manchester City will provide a much sterner test.
Tottenham will be looking to bounce back from the Chelsea defeat, but an early kick off at Wolves, will not be easy, especially as Tottenham's squad is beginning to become stretched with injuries and suspensions.
Manchester United are in trouble once again, and the defeat to Copenhagen in midweek, only adds to the pressure on coach Erik Ten Hag. A home game against Luton Town should therefore be the ideal game to rebuild some confidence, but as Liverpool found out last weekend, Luton will not go down without a fight.
If you liked the article 'Premier League Fixtures - Week 12', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 366
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Catch up with all the other LFC fixtures and results below...
- Liverpool’s young guns send Southampton packingFebruary 28, 2024'Klopp's Kids' gave another excellent account of themselves, scoring three and keeping a clean sheet to steer Liverpool into the Quarter-Finals of the FA Cup. […]
- Liverpool vs Southampton confirmed lineupsFebruary 28, 2024Jurgen Klopp has named a very inexperienced Liverpool side for tonight's FA Cup game with Southampton, with nine Academy players in the squad. […]
- Predicted lineup vs SouthamptonFebruary 28, 2024Jurgen Klopp will once again need to look to the Academy when naming his starting XI for tonight's game against Southampton in the FA Cup. […]
- Liverpool stun Chelsea to win 10th Carabao CupFebruary 25, 2024Jurgen Klopp and Virgil Van Dijk lead Liverpool to Carabao Cup Glory, as the first leg of the quadruple is secured! […]
- Carabao Cup Final confirmed line-upFebruary 25, 2024Jurgen Klopp has named Liverpool's Starting XI for todays Carabao Cup Final against Chelsea. Come On you Reds!! […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com