Another weekend of Premier League football is complete, with big results affecting both ends of the table. Check out the full results below, then join us for analysis.
Saturday 11th November 2023
Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 1 Tottenham
Arsenal 3 - 1 Burnley
Crystal Palace 2 - 3 Everton
Manchester United 1 - 0 Luton Town
AFC Bournemouth 2 - 0 Newcastle United
Sunday 12th November 2023
Aston Villa 3 - 1 Fulham
Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 1 Sheffield United
Liverpool 3 - 0 Brentford
West Ham United 3 - 2 Nottingham Forest
Chelsea 4 - 4 Manchester City
Liverpool picked up a vital victory over Brentford on Sunday afternoon, moving them into second in the table. Manchester City's entertaining draw with Chelsea means the Reds are now just 1 point behind City, with our next match at the Etihad Stadium, after the International break.
Early season leaders Tottenham suffered their second defeat in a row, conceeding two late goals at Wolves, to lose 2-1. The result was compounded by the fact that James Maddison has been ruled out until the new year with an ankle injury. Newcastle also lost again, this time to AFC Bournemouth, with injuries to key players also affecting the Newcastle team.
Manchester United scrapped a 1-0 victory over Luton Town at Old Trafford, whilst Arsenal made easy work of Burnley at the Emirates Stadium.
After 12 games, the table is beginning to shape up nicely, with Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal looking the most likely to battle it out for the Title.
If you liked the article 'Premier League Results - Week 12', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 353
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Catch up with all the other LFC fixtures and results below...
- Premier League Fixtures – Week 26February 24, 2024Liverpool's focus this weekend is on the Carabao Cup Final, but Arsenal and Manchester City will all be looking to close the gap on the Reds at the top of the table. […]
- Premier League Results – Week 25February 19, 2024Liverpool produced an excellent display to win away at Brentford for the first time since 1938. Arsenal also won to keep up the pressure on the Reds, but City and Spurs drop points. […]
- Premier League Fixtures – Week 25February 15, 2024Liverpool, Manchester City, and Arsenal will all be looking to take control of the Title race, as the Premier League prepares for another weekend of action. […]
- Premier League Results – Week 24February 12, 2024The Premier League delivered once again, with plenty of goals and late drama across all 10 matches this weekend. […]
- Premier League Fixtures – Week 24February 9, 2024Liverpool will be looking to bounce back from their disappointing defeat at Arsenal last Sunday, when they host Burnley at Anfield tomorrow. See which other games are taking place this weekend. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com