The weekend's Premier League action kicks off in style, with Liverpool travelling to Manchester City for one of the biggest games of the season. LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-game information you need to enjoy the action, as the Reds look for the victory that would take them top of the table.
What time is kick-off?
The match kicks off at 12.30 (UK time), on Saturday 25th November 2023.
Why is kick off so early?
As the biggest game of the weekend (and one of the biggest games of the season), the match was always going to be selected for TV Coverage. Usually this would mean an evening kick-off, however, Greater Manchester Police have advised against evening games between these teams, due to a number of incidents between rival fans. With City playing in the Champions League on Tuesday, the only option was to play the game in the early Saturday slot.
Where is the game being played?
The game is being played at Etihad Stadium, the home of Manchester City. The Etihad has a capacity of 53,400.
Where are the teams in the table?
After 12 games of the season, Man City sit top of the table, on 28 points. Liverpool sit in second, just 1 point behind on 27.
Are tickets still available?
General tickets sold out months ago, however, there are a number of hospitality seats still available.
Is the game on TV?
The game will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Ultra HD.
Who will be officiating the game?
Match referee : Chris Kavanagh
Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan
Fourth official: Thomas Bramall
VAR: Stuart Attwell
Assistant VAR: Tim Wood
What happened the last time the teams met?
Liverpool last played City at Etihad Stadium on 1st April 2023. Despite taking the lead through Mo Salah, City would hit back with goals from Alvarez, De Bruyne, Gundogan and Grealish, with the match ending 4-1 to City.
In the last 7 games between the teams at Etihad Stadium, City are unbeaten, winning 4 and drawing 3.
Last time out
Both teams have had 2 weeks since their last games, due to the International break. Whilst Liverpool recorded a comfortable 3-0 win against Brentford, City were held to an entertaining 4-4 draw with Chelsea.
Make sure you visit LFC - Back On Our perch tomorrow, for confirmed team news, full time report and match analysis.
If you liked the article 'Man City vs Liverpool Match Info', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 348
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other General News articles you might like to read...
- Liverpool learn Europa League Last 16 opponentsFebruary 23, 2024The draw for the Europa League Round of 16 has taken place this morning in Nyon, Switzerland, with Liverpool drawing Sparta Prague. […]
- Jurgen Klopp gives injury update during press conferenceFebruary 20, 2024As expected, Jurgen Klopp used today's pre-match press conference to provide updates on the club's numerous injured players, including Alisson, Jota, Jones and Alexander-Arnold. […]
- Six games that will decide this season’s title raceFebruary 20, 2024The 2023/24 season is reaching an exciting climax, with four teams still in the hunt for the title. We take a look at six upcoming games that will decide this season's title race. […]
- Liverpool regains the advantage in title raceFebruary 19, 2024Manchester City's draw with Chelsea on Saturday means Liverpool are once again masters of their own destiny, in the race for the Premier League title. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton preview: kick-off, team news, TV channelFebruary 19, 2024Liverpool welcome Luton Town to Anfield on Wednesday evening, with the Reds looking for a first Premier League victory over the Hatters. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com