Another weekend of Premier League football is finally here! After two weeks with no domestic football (due to international games), we kick off the weekend with a bang, as Liverpool travel to Manchester City, in what many are saying could be an early Title decider.... Check out all the fixtures below :
Saturday 25th November 2023
Manchester City vs Liverpool (12.30pm)
Burnley vs West Ham United (3pm)
Luton Town vs Crystal Palace (3pm)
Newcastle United vs Chelsea (3pm)
Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion (3pm)
Sheffield United vs AFC Bournemouth (3pm)
Brentford vs Arsenal (17.30pm)
Sunday 26th November 2023
Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa (2pm)
Everton vs Manchester United (4.30pm)
Tasty Games and Lcoal Derbies....
Liverpool's trip to Manchester City is definately the pick of the games this weekend, but there are plenty of other matches to get excited about.
Newcastle United will be looking to bounce back from some recent poor results, and re-establish themselves in the mix for the Top 4, but Chelsea have begun to find some form, and their recent 4-4 draw with City shows what they are capable of. A draw would probably suit Liverpool best, keeping both clubs at arms length in the race for Champions League places.
There are two London derbies to enjoy, as Luton Town welcome Crystal Palace, before Arsenal make the shot trip to Brentford. Brentford have been inconsistent so far this season, and put in a poor performance against Liverpool at Anfield two weeks ago, but I am expecting them to give Arsenal a much toughter game on their own turf, and can see this one ending in a draw.
On Sunday, Tottenham will look to end their two-game losing streak, but face an in-form Aston Villa, who are this season's surprise package. As injuries start to take their toll on the Tottenham squad, it would not be a surprise to see Villa pick up all three points.
Finally, Everton welcome Manchester United to Goodison Park on Sunday afternoon. United tend to get the better of these encounters, but with Everton's recent off-field problems galvanising their supporters, United should expect a hostile reception, and a fired up Everton team, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Everton take all three points.
If you liked the article 'Premier League Fixtures - Week 13', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 353
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Catch up with all the other LFC fixtures and results below...
- Liverpool fight back to beat Luton TownFebruary 21, 2024Despite missing 10 first-team players, Liverpool produced a stunning second-half performance to defeat Luton Town at Anfield, and regain their lead at the top of the table. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton confirmed line-upsFebruary 21, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into making five changes for tonight's game against Luton Town at Anfield, with ten first-team players unavailable through injury. […]
- Liverpool stay top with big win over BrentfordFebruary 17, 2024The Reds produced an excellent performance to record a first victory over Brentford at the Gtech Stadium, but injuries threaten to dampen the weekend. […]
- Brentford vs Liverpool confirmed lineupsFebruary 17, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into several changes for today's game, with Alisson, Alexander-Arnold , and Szoboszlai all out injured. […]
- Reds back on top after Burnley victoryFebruary 11, 2024Jurgen Klopp praised Liverpool's 'gritty' display, after they earned a hard-fought 3 - 1 victory over Burnley, to move back to the top of the Premier League. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com