Liverpool will line up with four changes from the starting 11 that defeated Fulham 4 - 3 last Sunday. Injury to Joel Matip sees Joe Gomez come into defence, as well as Ibrahime Konate, with Wataru Endo starting in midfield and Cody Gakpo replacing Nunez up front.
Liverpool Starting 11
Kelleher, Gomez, Van Dijk (C), Konate, Alexander-Arnold, Endo, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Salah, Diaz, Gakpo
Adrian, Pitaluga, Nunez, Jones, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Quansah, Bradley
All change at the back...
Liverpool will be hoping their new look back 4 can keep Sheffield United at bay, with Gomez replacing Tsimikas at left-back, whilst Konate replaces the injured Matip in the heart of defence. In midfield, Mac Allister and Szoboszlai will be looking to supply the ammunition for the front three, with Wataru Endo coming into the side as a number 6. Up top, Nunez drops to the bench, with Cody Gakpo getting another chance to impress alongside Diaz and Salah.
Speaking to Amazon Prime Video (who are live streaming the match) ahead of kick-off, Jurgen Klopp commented,
"First and foremost you always have to focus on the next game, and that means tonight. It's not about that three days later there is another game coming up and then another game coming up; you always focus on one game and then you will see how you got through that. Thats actaully the main aim. But there are other things as well, tactical things that you decide about who you want to start. It's about the impact you guess who can have how much - and thats why we have decided tonight for that line up."
Join LFC - Back On Our Perch later tonight and tomorrow morning, for in-depth reports and analysis of how the game goes.
If you liked the article 'Sheffield United vs Liverpool Confirmed Line Ups', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 366
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other Line Up and Match Reports you might like to read...
- Liverpool’s young guns send Southampton packingFebruary 28, 2024'Klopp's Kids' gave another excellent account of themselves, scoring three and keeping a clean sheet to steer Liverpool into the Quarter-Finals of the FA Cup. […]
- Liverpool vs Southampton confirmed lineupsFebruary 28, 2024Jurgen Klopp has named a very inexperienced Liverpool side for tonight's FA Cup game with Southampton, with nine Academy players in the squad. […]
- Predicted lineup vs SouthamptonFebruary 28, 2024Jurgen Klopp will once again need to look to the Academy when naming his starting XI for tonight's game against Southampton in the FA Cup. […]
- Liverpool stun Chelsea to win 10th Carabao CupFebruary 25, 2024Jurgen Klopp and Virgil Van Dijk lead Liverpool to Carabao Cup Glory, as the first leg of the quadruple is secured! […]
- Carabao Cup Final confirmed line-upFebruary 25, 2024Jurgen Klopp has named Liverpool's Starting XI for todays Carabao Cup Final against Chelsea. Come On you Reds!! […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com