Liverpool kick-off this weekend's action with a tricky away trip to Crystal Palace, where they will once again face former manager Roy Hodgson. LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-game information you need to enjoy the action, as the Reds look to keep pace with Arsenal at the top of the table.
What time is kick-off?
The match kicks off at 12.30 (UK time), on Saturday 9th December 2023.
Why are we playing so quickly after Wedensday night?
The football fixture list is going into overdrive as we approach Christmas, with most teams playing 3 games a week over during December and January. Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is well known for his views on playing too much football, but he was especially frustrated that Liverpool are once again featuring in the early kick-off.
Where is the game being played?
The game is being played at Selhurst Park, the home of Crystal Palace. Selhurst Park has a capacity of 25,486.
Where are the teams in the table?
After 15 games of the season, Crystal Palace find themselves on a poor run of form, having lost 4 of the last 6, and sit in 14th place in the table. Liverpool sit in second, 2 points behind Arsenal, who lead the way.
Are tickets still available?
General tickets sold out months ago, however, there are a number of hospitality seats still available.
Is the game on TV?
The game will be streamed live on TNT Sports, formerly BT Sports. The programme begins at 11.30am
Who will be officiating the game?
Match referee : Andy Madley
Assistants: Harry Lennard & Nick Hopton
Fourth official: Tom Bramall
VAR: John Brooks
Assistant VAR: Andy Nunn
What happened the last time the teams met?
Liverpool last played Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park on 25th February 2023, with the game ending 0 - 0. The return game at Anfield was also drawn, 1 - 1.
Liverpool have won 10 of the last 12 meetings between the sides.
Last time out
Both teams played on Wednesday evening, just 72 hours before this match. Whilst Liverpool recorded a comfortable 2 - 0 victory over Sheffield United, Crystal Palace lost 2 - 0 at home to AFC Bournemouth.
Mo Salah still needs one more goal to reach 200 goals for Liverpool.
Salah also needs one more league goal to reach 150 Premier League goals.
Liverpool will be looking to extend a run of scoring in each of the last 32 games, since a 0-0 draw with Chelsea in April.
Liverpool need two goals to reach 950 goals under Jurgen Klopp.
No Liverpool substitute has ever scored a goal against Sheffield United - could that change tonight?
Make sure you visit LFC - Back On Our perch tomorrow, for confirmed team news, full time report and match analysis.
If you liked the article 'Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Match Info', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 353
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other General News articles you might like to read...
- Liverpool vs Chelsea preview: kick-off, team news, TV channelFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool and Chelsea meet at Wembley in the Carabao Cup Final on Sunday. LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-match info you need to enjoy the big game. […]
- Jurgen Klopp’s managerial record vs Mauricio PochettinoFebruary 24, 2024Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino will once again lock horns in Sunday's Carabao Cup Final. How has the Reds' boss fared against his Argentinian counterpart? […]
- Liverpool learn Europa League Last 16 opponentsFebruary 23, 2024The draw for the Europa League Round of 16 has taken place this morning in Nyon, Switzerland, with Liverpool drawing Sparta Prague. […]
- Jurgen Klopp gives injury update during press conferenceFebruary 20, 2024As expected, Jurgen Klopp used today's pre-match press conference to provide updates on the club's numerous injured players, including Alisson, Jota, Jones and Alexander-Arnold. […]
- Six games that will decide this season’s title raceFebruary 20, 2024The 2023/24 season is reaching an exciting climax, with four teams still in the hunt for the title. We take a look at six upcoming games that will decide this season's title race. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com