Liverpool sit top of the table, one point ahead of Arsenal, after week 16 of the Premier League season. As we approach Christmas and the fixture list becomes congested, Liverpool can look forward to four homes games during the next six fixtures, with one European game in the mix.
Take a look at LFC’s upcoming run of games, then join us for analysis below :
Union SG vs Liverpool – Thursday 14th December 2023
Liverpool vs Manchester United – Sunday 17th December 2023
Liverpool vs West Ham United (Carabao Cup Quarter Finals)– 20th December 2023
Liverpool vs Arsenal – Saturday 23rd December 2023
Burnley vs Liverpool – Tuesday 26th December 2023
Liverpool vs Newcastle United – Monday 1st January 2024
On paper, Liverpool’s upcoming run of games looks a tough one, with massive games against Manchester United, Arsenal and Newcastle United in the league. However, it also represents an opportunity for Liverpool to defeat some of their biggest rivals, and in the case of Arsenal, create a gap between themselves and the gunners at the top of the table.
Then there is the Carabao Cup Quarter Final tie against West Ham. Klopp will undoubtedly use his squad to rest and rotate players, but with a trip to Wembley just a couple of games away, the club will not want to miss out.
Finally (but up first) is the final game in Group E of the Europa League. With Liverpool already assured of top spot in the group, Klopp will look to use his squad players, and give as many youngsters as possible a chance to taste first team football.
LFC – Back On Our Perch Predictions
Union SG 1 – 2 Liverpool
Liverpool 3 – 0 Man United
Liverpool 3 – 1 West Ham
Liverpool 2 – 1 Arsenal
Burnley 0 - 2 Liverpool
Liverpool 3 – 2 Newcastle United
If you liked the article 'Liverpools next 6 fixtures', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 352
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Catch up with all the other LFC fixtures and results below...
- Liverpool fight back to beat Luton TownFebruary 21, 2024Despite missing 10 first-team players, Liverpool produced a stunning second-half performance to defeat Luton Town at Anfield, and regain their lead at the top of the table. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton confirmed line-upsFebruary 21, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into making five changes for tonight's game against Luton Town at Anfield, with ten first-team players unavailable through injury. […]
- Liverpool stay top with big win over BrentfordFebruary 17, 2024The Reds produced an excellent performance to record a first victory over Brentford at the Gtech Stadium, but injuries threaten to dampen the weekend. […]
- Brentford vs Liverpool confirmed lineupsFebruary 17, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into several changes for today's game, with Alisson, Alexander-Arnold , and Szoboszlai all out injured. […]
- Reds back on top after Burnley victoryFebruary 11, 2024Jurgen Klopp praised Liverpool's 'gritty' display, after they earned a hard-fought 3 - 1 victory over Burnley, to move back to the top of the Premier League. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com