After thrashing West Ham United in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday, Liverpool return to Premier League action, with title rivals Arsenal the visitors to Anfield. The winner of the match will sit top of the tree at Christmas, so both sides will be desperate for the victory. Check out all the fixtures below :
Thursday 21st December 2023
Crystal Palace vs Brighton (8pm)
Friday 22nd December 2023
Aston Villa vs Sheffield United (8pm)
Saturday 23rd December 2023
West Ham United vs Manchester United (12.30pm)
Fulham vs Burnley (3pm)
Luton Town vs Newcastle United (3pm)
Manchester City vs Brentford (Postponed)
Nottingham Forest vs AFC Bournemouth (3pm)
Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton (3pm)
Liverpool vs Arsenal (5.30pm)
Sunday 24th December 2023
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Chelsea (1pm)
Christmas bragging rights....
Liverpool face another tough game on Saturday, with league leaders Arsenal coming to town. Just 1 point seperates the two teams at the top of the table, with the winner sitting top at Christmas.
Elsewhere, Crystal Palace and Brighton Hove Albion kick off the festive football, with the two rivals meeting at Selhurst Park. Palace need a victory to halt a poor run of form, whilst Brigthton are looking to keep pace with the top 8 clubs.
Aston Villa then have the chance to put pressure on both Liverpool and Arsenal, and move top of the table (for 24 hours), if they can beat Sheffield United at Villa Park on Friday.
Saturday sees a host of games, with Man United travelling to West Ham, Newcastle travelling to Luton Town and Tottenham hosting Everton. Manchester City's match against Brentford has been postponed because of City's involvement in the Club Worl Cup.
If you liked the article 'Premier League Fixtures - Week 18', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 353
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Catch up with all the other LFC fixtures and results below...
- Liverpool fight back to beat Luton TownFebruary 21, 2024Despite missing 10 first-team players, Liverpool produced a stunning second-half performance to defeat Luton Town at Anfield, and regain their lead at the top of the table. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton confirmed line-upsFebruary 21, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into making five changes for tonight's game against Luton Town at Anfield, with ten first-team players unavailable through injury. […]
- Liverpool stay top with big win over BrentfordFebruary 17, 2024The Reds produced an excellent performance to record a first victory over Brentford at the Gtech Stadium, but injuries threaten to dampen the weekend. […]
- Brentford vs Liverpool confirmed lineupsFebruary 17, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into several changes for today's game, with Alisson, Alexander-Arnold , and Szoboszlai all out injured. […]
- Reds back on top after Burnley victoryFebruary 11, 2024Jurgen Klopp praised Liverpool's 'gritty' display, after they earned a hard-fought 3 - 1 victory over Burnley, to move back to the top of the Premier League. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com