Liverpool welcome Arsenal to Anfield in a match that will decide who sits top of the table at Christmas. Liverpool were poor against Man United last weekend, but excellent against West Ham in mid-week, and Klopp will looking for all his star names to have a good game later. LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-game information you need to enjoy Saturdays big game!
What time is kick-off?
The match kicks off at 17.30 (UK time), on Saturday 23rd December 2023.
Why are we playing so quickly after Wednesday night?
The fixture list doesn't get any kinder as we approach Christmas, with teams playing league and cup matches every few days..
Where is the game being played?
The game is being played at Anfield. The partial opening of the new Anfield Road Stand has been a great success, meaning Anfield's capacity will once again be 57,000.
Where are the teams in the table?
As we hit the mid point of the season, Arsenal sit top of the table on 39 points. Liverpool sit third on 38 points, with Villa in second.
Are tickets still available?
General tickets sold out months ago, however, there are a number of hospitality seats still available.
Is the game on TV?
The game will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League. The programme begins at 4.30pm.
Who will be officiating the game?
Match referee : Chris Kavanagh
Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan
Fourth official: Craig Pawson
VAR: David Coote
Assistant VAR: Lee Betts
What happened the last time the teams met?
Arsenal last visited Anfield at the back end of last season (9th April 2023). The Gunners were leading the race for the title, but a costly 2 - 2 draw at Anfield was the start of a poor run of form that saw City eventually catch and overtake Arsenal for the Title. Roberto Firmino scored a dramatic 87th minute equaliser for the Reds in one of his final appearances at Anfield.
Liverpool have not lost to Arsenal at Anfield since a 2 - 0 defeat in 2012.
Last time out
Liverpool detroyed West Ham on Wednesday evening, 5 - 1, in the Quarter Finals of the Carabao Cup. Arsenal have not played since last Saturday, when they defeated Brighton 2 - 0 in the league.
Make sure you visit LFC - Back On Our perch tomorrow, for confirmed team news, full time report and match analysis.
If you liked the article 'Liverpool vs Arsenal Match Info', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 348
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other General News articles you might like to read...
- Liverpool learn Europa League Last 16 opponentsFebruary 23, 2024The draw for the Europa League Round of 16 has taken place this morning in Nyon, Switzerland, with Liverpool drawing Sparta Prague. […]
- Jurgen Klopp gives injury update during press conferenceFebruary 20, 2024As expected, Jurgen Klopp used today's pre-match press conference to provide updates on the club's numerous injured players, including Alisson, Jota, Jones and Alexander-Arnold. […]
- Six games that will decide this season’s title raceFebruary 20, 2024The 2023/24 season is reaching an exciting climax, with four teams still in the hunt for the title. We take a look at six upcoming games that will decide this season's title race. […]
- Liverpool regains the advantage in title raceFebruary 19, 2024Manchester City's draw with Chelsea on Saturday means Liverpool are once again masters of their own destiny, in the race for the Premier League title. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton preview: kick-off, team news, TV channelFebruary 19, 2024Liverpool welcome Luton Town to Anfield on Wednesday evening, with the Reds looking for a first Premier League victory over the Hatters. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com