Christmas Day is over, and that means Boxing Day football is back! Liverpool face a tricky away game at Burnley, before Aston Villa head to Old Trafford. Check out all the fixtures below :
Tuesday 26th December 2023
Newcastle United vs Nottingham Forest (12.30pm)
AFC Bournemouth vs Fulham (3pm)
Sheffield United vs Luton Town (3pm)
Burnley vs Liverpool (5.30pm)
Manchester United vs Aston Villa (8pm)
Wednesday 27th December 2023
Brentford vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (7.30pm)
Chelsea vs Crystal Palace (7.30pm)
Everton vs Manchester City (8.15pm)
Thursday 28th December 2023
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur (7.30pm)
Arsenal vs West Ham United (8.15pm)
The title race starts now....
Liverpool travel to Turf Moor for the 5.30pm kick off on Boxing Day, knowing a win will take them top of the league, atleast for a few hours. On the same evening, Aston Villa face a difficult trip to Old Trafford. Newcastle face Nottingham Forest in the early kick-off, in what on paper is a banker home win.
Moving onto the 27th, and Chelsea have a local derby with Crystal Palace, before Manchester City return to Premier League action action in-form Everton at Goodison Park. For once, Reds fans will be cheering on the blue half of Merseyside, hoping that Everton can do us a favour and take points of City.
Tottenham and Arsenal don't play until the evening of the 28th, when Tottenham travel to Brighton, whilst Arsenal face West Ham at the Emirates Stadium. Both games will be difficult to call, but its likely one of our rivals may drop points again this weekend.
If you liked the article 'Premier League Fixtures - Week 19', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 366
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Catch up with all the other LFC fixtures and results below...
- Liverpool’s young guns send Southampton packingFebruary 28, 2024'Klopp's Kids' gave another excellent account of themselves, scoring three and keeping a clean sheet to steer Liverpool into the Quarter-Finals of the FA Cup. […]
- Liverpool vs Southampton confirmed lineupsFebruary 28, 2024Jurgen Klopp has named a very inexperienced Liverpool side for tonight's FA Cup game with Southampton, with nine Academy players in the squad. […]
- Predicted lineup vs SouthamptonFebruary 28, 2024Jurgen Klopp will once again need to look to the Academy when naming his starting XI for tonight's game against Southampton in the FA Cup. […]
- Liverpool stun Chelsea to win 10th Carabao CupFebruary 25, 2024Jurgen Klopp and Virgil Van Dijk lead Liverpool to Carabao Cup Glory, as the first leg of the quadruple is secured! […]
- Carabao Cup Final confirmed line-upFebruary 25, 2024Jurgen Klopp has named Liverpool's Starting XI for todays Carabao Cup Final against Chelsea. Come On you Reds!! […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com