Arsenal may have been top at Christmas, but it is Liverpool ending the year on top. Can the Reds maintain their lead, or will Newcastle spoil the New Year party.... Check out all the fixtures below :
Saturday 30th December 2023
Luton Town vs Chelsea (12.30pm)
Aston Villa vs Burnley (3pm)
Crystal Palace vs Brentford (3pm)
Manchester City vs Sheffield United (3pm)
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Everton (3pm)
Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United (5.30pm)
Sunday 31st December 2023
Fulham vs Arsenal (2pm)
Tottenham Hotspur vs AFC Bournemouth (2pm)
Monday 1st January 2024
Liverpool vs Newcastle United (8pm)
Tuesday 2nd January 2024
West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion (7.30pm)
Second half of the season upon us....
Liverpool kick-off 2024 with a home game against Newcastle United. These matches often provide lots of goals and entertainment. Earlier in the season Liverpool produced a stunning come-back to claim a 2 - 1 victory, despite being down to ten men, with Darwin Nunez scoring two great goals in the last ten minutes of the match.
Before then, Luton and Chelsea start the weekend with the 12.30 kick-off. Luton have produced some excellent performances recently, and with Chelsea lacking consistency, there could a big upset on the cards at Kenilworth Road.
Aston Villa will be looking to bounce back from their defeat against Manchester United last week, with a home game against Burnley. Burnely proved a tough opponent for Liverpool last time out, so Villa will need to be at their best to get the three points.
Manchester City have a easy looking home game against Sheffield United. The blades have started to show improvement under new boss Chris Wilder, but it would take an amazing effort from United to stop City from scoring.
Moving onto New Years Eve, Arsenal will need to forget about last weeks defeat to West Ham, as they face another London Derby against Fulham. Tottenham will also be looking to bonce back from a poor showing against Brighton, with a home game against in form Bournemouth.
Check back later in the week for a full round up of all the results.
If you liked the article 'Premier League Fixtures - Week 20', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 352
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Catch up with all the other LFC fixtures and results below...
- Liverpool fight back to beat Luton TownFebruary 21, 2024Despite missing 10 first-team players, Liverpool produced a stunning second-half performance to defeat Luton Town at Anfield, and regain their lead at the top of the table. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton confirmed line-upsFebruary 21, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into making five changes for tonight's game against Luton Town at Anfield, with ten first-team players unavailable through injury. […]
- Liverpool stay top with big win over BrentfordFebruary 17, 2024The Reds produced an excellent performance to record a first victory over Brentford at the Gtech Stadium, but injuries threaten to dampen the weekend. […]
- Brentford vs Liverpool confirmed lineupsFebruary 17, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into several changes for today's game, with Alisson, Alexander-Arnold , and Szoboszlai all out injured. […]
- Reds back on top after Burnley victoryFebruary 11, 2024Jurgen Klopp praised Liverpool's 'gritty' display, after they earned a hard-fought 3 - 1 victory over Burnley, to move back to the top of the Premier League. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com