Monday was another great day for Liverpool, as the Reds got the victory that kept them top of the league, Mo Salah produced another 'player of the match' performance, and celebrated scoring his 150th Premier League goal for Liverpool.
Salah had already celebrated scoring his 150th Premier League goal last month, but as his first two goals in England came in a Chelsea shirt, it wasn't until Monday that Salah could celebrate 150 Premier League goals for Liverpool.
It is another record for Salah and his family to celebrate, and although trophies are the currency of success in football, Salah clearly enjoys adding his name to the record books, as his celebrations on Monday clearly demonstrated.
151 goals in 238 appearances...
Salah's latest brace takes his total league goals for Liverpool to 151. He has reached this remarkable tally in just 238 games, averaging a goal every 1.57 games over his seven seasons at Anfield.
He also has 66 assists in the league, meaning he has been directly involved in 217 goals in those 238 games. That kind of consistancy is what sets Salah apart from his peers, and underlines why he is irreplacable to LFC.
Unfortunately, due to his commitments with Egypt at the African Cup of Nations, Salah will not have the chance to score for Liverpool again until February. Reds fans all across the globe, will be hoping that Salah returns in the same goalscoring form that he leaves, and that he avoids injury over the coming weeks.
Check back with LFC - Back On Our Perch, in the coming days and weeks, for the latest news regarding Salah and Egypt.
If you liked the article 'Salah sets another goalscoring record', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 366
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other General News articles you might like to read...
- Liverpool to face Man Utd in FA Cup Quarter FinalsFebruary 28, 2024Liverpool's reward for beating Southampton in the Fifth Round is an away trip to Old Trafford, to face Manchester United in the Quarter-Finals of the Cup. […]
- Liverpool vs Southampton preview: kick-off, team news, TV channelFebruary 27, 2024Liverpool welcomes Championship side Southampton to Anfield on Wednesday night, as the Reds look to progress in the FA Cup. LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-match info you need to enjoy the big game. […]
- Carabao Cup Final player ratingsFebruary 26, 2024Liverpool showed amazing team spirit yesterday to overcome Chelsea in the Carabao Cup Final. But which players proved their worth, and who was our Man of the Match? […]
- Carabao Cup Final post-match quotesFebruary 26, 2024LFC - Back On Our Perch rounds up the best post-match quotes as Liverpool win the Carabao Cup Final for a record 10th time at Wembley. […]
- Cup Final Reaction: Jurgen Klopp press conferenceFebruary 26, 2024Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp could not hide his delight and pride after his young team won the Carabao Cup Final yesterday. LFC - Back On Our Perch brings you the best quotes from his post-match press conference. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com