Liverpool and Arsenal face off once again, just two weeks after the one all draw at Anfield. This time the teams are playing in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup, with the match taking place at the Emirates.
LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-game information you need to enjoy Sunday's big game!
What time is kick-off?
The match kicks off at 16.30 (UK time), on Sunday 7th January 2024.
Where is the game being played?
The game is being played at the Emirates Stadium, home of Arsenal FC. The capacity of the Emirates is 60,704.
Which competition are we playing in?
The match is one of 32 games being played this weeked in the FA Cup 3rd Round.
Are tickets still available?
Liverpool's ticket allocation sold out within days of the draw being made. Hospitality tickets may still be available. Please check on the official Arsenal FC website.
Is the game on TV?
The game will be shown live on the BBC One. The programme begins at 4pm.
Who will be officiating the game?
Match referee : John Brooks
Assistants: Lee Betts, Nick Greenhalgh
Fourth official: Josh Smith
VAR: Sion Hooper
Assistant VAR: David Coote
What happened the last time the teams met?
Both teams only met at Anfield on the 23rd December 2023, with a thrilling game ending one all. That game was in the Premier League. The last time the two teams met in the FA Cup was February 2014, when Arsenal ran out 2 - 1 winners.
Last time out
Liverpool won another classic match against Newcastle, 4 - 2, to remain top of the league, whilst Arsenal suffered further disappontment with a 2 - 1 loss to Fulham. Both teams are likely to rotate their squads for the game, so recent form will likely go out the window.
Make sure you visit LFC - Back On Our perch over the coming days, for confirmed team news, injry updates, full time report and match analysis.
If you liked the article 'Arsenal vs Liverpool Match Info', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 353
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other General News articles you might like to read...
- Liverpool vs Chelsea preview: kick-off, team news, TV channelFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool and Chelsea meet at Wembley in the Carabao Cup Final on Sunday. LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-match info you need to enjoy the big game. […]
- Jurgen Klopp’s managerial record vs Mauricio PochettinoFebruary 24, 2024Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino will once again lock horns in Sunday's Carabao Cup Final. How has the Reds' boss fared against his Argentinian counterpart? […]
- Liverpool learn Europa League Last 16 opponentsFebruary 23, 2024The draw for the Europa League Round of 16 has taken place this morning in Nyon, Switzerland, with Liverpool drawing Sparta Prague. […]
- Jurgen Klopp gives injury update during press conferenceFebruary 20, 2024As expected, Jurgen Klopp used today's pre-match press conference to provide updates on the club's numerous injured players, including Alisson, Jota, Jones and Alexander-Arnold. […]
- Six games that will decide this season’s title raceFebruary 20, 2024The 2023/24 season is reaching an exciting climax, with four teams still in the hunt for the title. We take a look at six upcoming games that will decide this season's title race. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com