Liverpool have confirmed their starting XI, for todays difficult trip to Arsenal in the FA Cup. With injuries, and the absense of Mo Salah and Wataru Endo, Klopp has been forced to rotate his squad, with plenty of important games on the horizon.
Check 0ut the team line up below and then join us for analysis.
Liverpool XI : Alisson, Gomez, Quansah, Konate, Alexander-Arnold (C), Mac Allister, Jones, Gakpo, Elliott, Diaz, Nunez
Liverpool Subs : Kelleher, Jota, Gravenberch, Clark, Chambers, Gordon, McConnell, Bradley, Nyoni
Klopp names strong side, but plenty of youth on the bench
Liverpool have named a strong team for today's game, but one big name that is missing is Virgil Van Dijk, who has a sickness bug. Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that the defender has been ill since yesterday, with several other members of the coaching staff also ill. Youngster Jarrell Quansah has been named alongside Konate in the heart of defence, whilst Joe Gomez continues to deputise at left back. There had been speculation that youngster Owen Beck, who has been recalled from his loan with Dundee, might have made the squad, but that is not the case.
Elsewhere, Alexis Mac Allister returns in midfield, to replace Watar Endo, whilst Harvey Elliott and Cody Gakpo come into midfield and attack.
Arsenal confirmed line up
Starting XI : Ramsdale, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Kiwior, Odegaard (C), Jorginho, Rice, Saka, Havertz, Nelson
Subs : Raya, Cedric, Walters, Sousa, Smith Rowe, Nwaneri, Trossard, Nketiah
If you liked the article 'Arsenal vs Liverpool confirmed team news', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 353
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other Line Up and Match Reports you might like to read...
- Liverpool fight back to beat Luton TownFebruary 21, 2024Despite missing 10 first-team players, Liverpool produced a stunning second-half performance to defeat Luton Town at Anfield, and regain their lead at the top of the table. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton confirmed line-upsFebruary 21, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into making five changes for tonight's game against Luton Town at Anfield, with ten first-team players unavailable through injury. […]
- Liverpool stay top with big win over BrentfordFebruary 17, 2024The Reds produced an excellent performance to record a first victory over Brentford at the Gtech Stadium, but injuries threaten to dampen the weekend. […]
- Brentford vs Liverpool confirmed lineupsFebruary 17, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into several changes for today's game, with Alisson, Alexander-Arnold , and Szoboszlai all out injured. […]
- Reds back on top after Burnley victoryFebruary 11, 2024Jurgen Klopp praised Liverpool's 'gritty' display, after they earned a hard-fought 3 - 1 victory over Burnley, to move back to the top of the Premier League. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com