The draw for the FA Cup Fourth Round has taken place tonight, with Liverpool getting a favourable home tie against lower league opposition, in the form of Norwich City or Bristol Rovers.
It's a relief to see that Liverpool have been handed a home tie in the next round, after the difficult trip to Arsenal in Round Three. The tie will be played on the weekend of the 27th January 2024. The exact date and time will be confirmed, once the FA has decided which ties will be televised. If Bristol Rovers, who currently sit 10th in League One, were to triumph in their replay, and be the team to travel to Anfield, there is a good chance the tie would be televised.
Either way, by avoiding Premie League opposition, Jurgen Klopp will have the chance to rest a few of his first team stars, whilst still respecting the opposition and the traditions of the FA Cup.
Read on below for a full list of all the 4th round ties.
FA Cup 4th Round ties in full...
Watford v Southampton
Blackburn Rovers v Wrexham
Bournemouth v Swansea City
West Brom v Brentford or Wolves
West Ham or Bristol City v Nottingham Forest or Blackpool
Leicester City v Hull City or Birmingham City
Sheffield Wednesday v Coventry City
Chelsea v Aston Villa
Ipswich Town v Maidstone United
Liverpool v Norwich City or Bristol Rovers
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City
Leeds United v Plymouth Argyle
Crystal Palace or Everton v Luton Town or Bolton Wanderers
Newport County or Eastleigh v Wigan Athletic or Manchester United
Sheffield United v Brighton & Hove Albion
Fulham v Newcastle United
If you liked the article 'Liverpool learn FA Cup fate', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 348
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Catch up with all the other LFC fixtures and results below...
- Liverpool fight back to beat Luton TownFebruary 21, 2024Despite missing 10 first-team players, Liverpool produced a stunning second-half performance to defeat Luton Town at Anfield, and regain their lead at the top of the table. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton confirmed line-upsFebruary 21, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into making five changes for tonight's game against Luton Town at Anfield, with ten first-team players unavailable through injury. […]
- Liverpool stay top with big win over BrentfordFebruary 17, 2024The Reds produced an excellent performance to record a first victory over Brentford at the Gtech Stadium, but injuries threaten to dampen the weekend. […]
- Brentford vs Liverpool confirmed lineupsFebruary 17, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into several changes for today's game, with Alisson, Alexander-Arnold , and Szoboszlai all out injured. […]
- Reds back on top after Burnley victoryFebruary 11, 2024Jurgen Klopp praised Liverpool's 'gritty' display, after they earned a hard-fought 3 - 1 victory over Burnley, to move back to the top of the Premier League. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com