Anfield plays host to the Carabao Cup Semi Final First Leg, as Liverpool welcome Fulham on Wednesday evening. Can the Reds take control of the tie, and make life easy for themselves in the second leg next week?
LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-game information you need to enjoy Wednesday's big game!
What time is kick-off?
The match kicks off at 8pm (UK time), on Wednesday 10th January 2024.
Where is the game being played?
The game is being played at Anfield, home of Liverpool FC. With the new Anfield Road Stand expansion partially open, Anfield has a capacity of 57,000
Which competition are we playing in?
The match is the first leg of the Carabao Cup Semi Final. The second leg takes place a week later, at Fulham's Craven Cottage.
Are tickets still available?
General tickets sold without days of the Semi Final draw being made. Hospitality tickets may still be available. Please check on the official Liverpool FC website for details.
Is the game on TV?
The game will be shown live on the Sky Sports Main Even. The programme begins at 7pm.
Who will be officiating the game?
Match referee : David Coote
Assistants: Timothy Wood, Wade Smith
Fourth official: Tim Robinson
VAR: Not in use
Assistant VAR: Not in use
What happened the last time the teams met?
The last time these two teams met at Anfield, back in December 2023, they shared 7 goals in a thrilling match. After trailing 2 - 0, Fulham responded brilliantly to lead 3 - 2 with just minutes to spare, before Wataru Endo and Trent Alexander-Arnold scored in injury time to help Liverpool win 4 - 3.
Last time out
Liverpool deservedly beat Arsenal 2 - 0 in the FA Cup last Sunday, whilst Fulham defeated Rotherham 1 - 0 in the same competition last Friday.
Make sure you visit LFC - Back On Our perch over the coming days, for confirmed team news, injry updates, full time report and match analysis.
If you liked the article 'Liverpool vs Fulham Match Info', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 366
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other General News articles you might like to read...
- Liverpool to face Man Utd in FA Cup Quarter FinalsFebruary 28, 2024Liverpool's reward for beating Southampton in the Fifth Round is an away trip to Old Trafford, to face Manchester United in the Quarter-Finals of the Cup. […]
- Liverpool vs Southampton preview: kick-off, team news, TV channelFebruary 27, 2024Liverpool welcomes Championship side Southampton to Anfield on Wednesday night, as the Reds look to progress in the FA Cup. LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-match info you need to enjoy the big game. […]
- Carabao Cup Final player ratingsFebruary 26, 2024Liverpool showed amazing team spirit yesterday to overcome Chelsea in the Carabao Cup Final. But which players proved their worth, and who was our Man of the Match? […]
- Carabao Cup Final post-match quotesFebruary 26, 2024LFC - Back On Our Perch rounds up the best post-match quotes as Liverpool win the Carabao Cup Final for a record 10th time at Wembley. […]
- Cup Final Reaction: Jurgen Klopp press conferenceFebruary 26, 2024Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp could not hide his delight and pride after his young team won the Carabao Cup Final yesterday. LFC - Back On Our Perch brings you the best quotes from his post-match press conference. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com