Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool have moved quickly, to secure young midfilder, Fabio Carvalho, a loan move to Hull City for the remainder of the season.
Carvalho, who returned to Liverpool a week ago, after a very disappointing loan spell at RB Liepzig in Germany, will now link up with his new teammates at the MKM Stadium, as he looks to rebuild his career.
Hull City are currently 7th in the Championship, just one point outside the play-off places. They have lost three of their last five games, but will be hoping to battle it out for a playoff spot - and the chance to return to the Premier League - as the season progresses. Hull have played in the Premier League on four occasions, most recently during the 2016-17 season.
Carvalho will have atleast one familiar face at Hull, as fellow Reds midfielder Tyler Morton is currently on a season long loan deal at the club. Morton has been enjoying his spell with the Tigers, and has made twenty appearances so far this season, scoring two goals.
Hull Boss very happy with Carvalho capture....
After confirming the signing, Hull Boss Liam Rosenior was looking forward to the impact Carvalho can have on his team. Speaking with the BBC, Rosenior confirmed :
"I couldn’t be happier. Everyone is aware of Fabio’s ability, his qualities as a young player. I have to give Acun and Tan [Hull City board] so much credit for the work they’ve done to bring him here. We’re building a reputation, not just in England but in Europe, for the way we develop players. Our style of play and ambition are really important factors in attracting players to the club."
"Fabio is excited to be coming here and I’m delighted to be working with him to the end of the season. Technically, he’s outstanding. He can assist, score and run in behind. He’s brave, quick, very balanced and takes the ball. The reason he’s at Liverpool is because he’s got enormous potential and I can’t thank them enough for trusting us; Liverpool have seen the work we’ve done with Tyler Morton."
"Fabio’s got the ability to make a real impact on our season and get us to where we want to be.”
Everyone at LFC - Back On Our Perch wishes Fabio Carvalho and Tyler Morton all the best for the rest of the season!
If you liked the article 'Carvalho completes Hull loan move', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 366
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other Transfer News you might like to read...
- Pep Lijnders favourite to become Ajax bossFebruary 27, 2024Liverpool Assistant Manager Pep Lijnders is amongst the favourites to take over at Dutch giants Ajax in the summer. […]
- Mbappe agrees five-year Madrid dealFebruary 20, 2024French superstar Kylian Mbappe has finally ended months of speculation about his future, by agreeing to join Real Madrid in a five-year deal with £200million. […]
- Thiago and Adrian to leave in the summerFebruary 9, 2024Liverpool are likely to lose two Spanish players in the summer, with both Thiago Alcantara and Adrian out of contract, and LFC unlikely to offer either player a new deal. […]
- Steven Gerrard extends contract with Al EttifaqJanuary 19, 2024Despite coming under pressure after a poor run of results, Liverpool legend, Steven Gerrard, has signed a new contract with Al Ettifaq, keeping him at the club until 2027. […]
- Henderson exits Saudi Arabia after six monthsJanuary 19, 2024Former Liverpool Captain, Jordan Henderson, has ended his time in Saudi Arabia after just six months, by sealing a move to Dutch giants Ajax. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com