Liverpool fans are getting excited, ahead of tonight's Carabao Cup Semi Final First Leg at Anfield, but Jurgen Klopp is facing a selection headache, as our list of injured players grows, with key positions likely to be filled by younger players.
Trent Alexander-Arnold is the latest Liverpool player to suffer an injury, and with Andy Robertson and Kostas Tsimikas already out, Liverpool's defense will feature at least one youngster tonight.
Read below for all the latest injury news and updates.
Absent Liverpool Players
Mo Salah - On international duty with Egypt at the African Cup of Nations.
Wataru Endo - On international duty with Japan in the Asian Cup.
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Unavailable due to a knee injury he picked up against Arsenal
Andy Robertson - Recovering from a dislocated shoulder.
Kostas Tsimikas - Recovering from a broken collar-bone.
Thiago Alcantara - Thiago is nearing full fitness after nearly 6 months on the sidelines.
Stefan Bajcetic - No return date has been set as Bajcetic looks to overcome a number of issues related to 'growing pains'.
Joel Matip - Matip will miss the rest of the season with an ACL injury.
Ben Doak - Youngster Doak is nursing a thigh issue and is not currently training.
Dominik Szoboszlai - Nearing a return to action after a minor hamstring injury, but not available for tonights game.
One piece of good news for Liverpool is the return of Captain, Virgil Van Dijk, who missed the Arsenal game due to illness.
Missing Fulham Players
Fulham are also missing a number of players ahead of tonights game, due to injury and international comittments :
Fode Ballo-Toure - Away on African Cup of Nations duty.
Calvin Bassey - Away on African Cup of Nations duty.
Alex Iwobi - Away on African Cup of Nations duty.
Adama Traore - Recovering from a hamstring injury but still several weeks away.
Tim Reem - Will be assessed before the game.
Don't forget to check out our match stats for everything you need to enjoy tonights game, including kickoff time, TV channel and more.
If you liked the article 'Early team news for Liverpool vs Fulham', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 352
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other Injury News articles you might like to read...
- Pep Lijnders provides huge injury updateFebruary 23, 2024The Liverpool Assistant Manager has confirmed that the Reds will be without a number of first-team players until after the International break in March. […]
- When will Liverpool’s injured players returnFebruary 21, 2024Liverpool are in the middle of an injury crisis, with numerous key players set for an extended spell on the sidelines. […]
- Liverpool suffer more injury woesFebruary 17, 2024Despite the excellent performance and result against Brentford yesterday, Jurgen Klopp will have had much to ponder on the long trip north, as three more first-team players suffered injuries. […]
- Liverpool suffer massive injury blowFebruary 16, 2024Jurgen Klopp has revealed that goalkeeper Alisson Becker has suffered a hamstring injury in training, and will not travel with the squad to face Brentford tomorrow. […]
- First team duo back in trainingFebruary 13, 2024Alisson and Joe Gomez both took part in first-team training today, after recovering from a virus that kept them out of last weekend's match with Burnley. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com