The Carabao Cup takes centre stage again this week, with a trip to Wembley just one game away!
Chelsea, Middlesbrough, Liverpool and Fulham will once again lock horns, as Chelsea and Fulham look to overturn their defeats in the Semi Final First Legs.
Chelsea host Middlesbrough first, on Tuesday night, with the Championship side holding a one goal advantage. Liverpool then travel to Craven Cottage on Wedneday evening, with a one goal lead over Fulham.
The weather on Tuesday will be wet and windy, which will add to the drama and excitement of the game. Chelsea like to play quick, attacking football, but may find it difficult in the stormy conditions. By Wednesday, the storms should have passed, with conditions much better for the Liverpool - Fulham game.
Both games will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event, with the programmes starting at 7pm.
Join us later in the week as we discuss all the fallout from both games, and hopefully look ahead to another Final for Liverpool.
Semi Final Second Leg details...
Semi Final 1 - Chelsea vs Middlesbrough
Date : 23rd January 2024
Kick-off : 8pm
Venue : Stamford Bridge
The story so far : Middlesbrough take a slender one goal lead to Stamford Bridge, as they look to upset big spending Chelsea, and return to Wembley for the first time since 2015. Middlesbrough played an ecellent game at the Riverside Stadium, and could have scored more goals, as they ran out worthy winners in the Semi Final First Leg. They will need to put in another excellent performance tonight, if they are to keep Chelsea out, and secure a dream caup final appearance.
Final Final 2 - Fulham vs Liverpool
Date : 24th January 2024
Kick-off : 8pm
Venue : Craven Cottage
Liverpool take a two - one lead to Craven Cottage, as they look to reach the Carabao Cup Final for the second time in three seasons. After a sluggish start to the game at Anfield, that saw Fulham take the lead through an excellent Willian finish, Liverpool upped the tempo after half-time, scoring two, to turn the game in their favour. Liverpool could and should have scored more, to make the tie more safe, but Fulham will believe they have a great chance of upsetting the Reds on Wednesday night.
If you liked the article 'When are the Carabao Cup Semi Finals', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 352
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other General News articles you might like to read...
- Liverpool vs Chelsea preview: kick-off, team news, TV channelFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool and Chelsea meet at Wembley in the Carabao Cup Final on Sunday. LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-match info you need to enjoy the big game. […]
- Jurgen Klopp’s managerial record vs Mauricio PochettinoFebruary 24, 2024Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino will once again lock horns in Sunday's Carabao Cup Final. How has the Reds' boss fared against his Argentinian counterpart? […]
- Liverpool learn Europa League Last 16 opponentsFebruary 23, 2024The draw for the Europa League Round of 16 has taken place this morning in Nyon, Switzerland, with Liverpool drawing Sparta Prague. […]
- Jurgen Klopp gives injury update during press conferenceFebruary 20, 2024As expected, Jurgen Klopp used today's pre-match press conference to provide updates on the club's numerous injured players, including Alisson, Jota, Jones and Alexander-Arnold. […]
- Six games that will decide this season’s title raceFebruary 20, 2024The 2023/24 season is reaching an exciting climax, with four teams still in the hunt for the title. We take a look at six upcoming games that will decide this season's title race. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com