Liverpool return to action, just three days after thumping Bournemouth 4 - 0, as they look to secure a place in the Final of the Carabao Cup. With Chelsea already booking their spot in the Final, can Liverpool join them, and setup a repeat of the 2022 Final, which the Reds won on penalties.
LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-game information you need to enjoy tonight's big game!
What time is kick-off?
The match kicks off at 8pm (UK time), on Wednesday 24th January 2024.
Where is the game being played?
The game is being played at Craven Cottage, home of Fulham. The stadium has a capacity of 25,700. Craven Cottage was built in 1896, and is one of the oldest football grounds in England.
Which competition are we playing in?
The match is the second leg of the Carabao Cup Semi Final. The first leg, played at Anfield, ended 2 - 1 to Liverpool.
Are tickets still available?
The game is a sell-out, with home and away tickets selling within days of the draw.
Is the game on TV?
The game will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Even. The programme begins at 7pm.
Who will be officiating the game?
Match referee : Simon Hooper
Assistants: Adrian Homes, Simon Long
Fourth official: Tony Harrington
VAR: Not in use
Assistant VAR: Not in use
What happened the last time the teams met?
The Semi Final First Leg was played on the 10th January 2024, with Liverpool running out 2 - 1 winners.
Last time out
Liverpool produced a fantastic performance on Sunday, to thump AFC Bournemouth 4 - 0, and maintain their lead at the top of the Premier League. Fulham meanwhile, haven't played since the 13th January, when they lost 1 - 0 to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
Make sure you visit LFC - Back On Our perch over the coming days, for confirmed team news, injury updates, full time report and match analysis.
If you liked the article 'How can I watch Fulham vs Liverpool tonight', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 353
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other General News articles you might like to read...
- Liverpool vs Chelsea preview: kick-off, team news, TV channelFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool and Chelsea meet at Wembley in the Carabao Cup Final on Sunday. LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-match info you need to enjoy the big game. […]
- Jurgen Klopp’s managerial record vs Mauricio PochettinoFebruary 24, 2024Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino will once again lock horns in Sunday's Carabao Cup Final. How has the Reds' boss fared against his Argentinian counterpart? […]
- Liverpool learn Europa League Last 16 opponentsFebruary 23, 2024The draw for the Europa League Round of 16 has taken place this morning in Nyon, Switzerland, with Liverpool drawing Sparta Prague. […]
- Jurgen Klopp gives injury update during press conferenceFebruary 20, 2024As expected, Jurgen Klopp used today's pre-match press conference to provide updates on the club's numerous injured players, including Alisson, Jota, Jones and Alexander-Arnold. […]
- Six games that will decide this season’s title raceFebruary 20, 2024The 2023/24 season is reaching an exciting climax, with four teams still in the hunt for the title. We take a look at six upcoming games that will decide this season's title race. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com