After all the excitement of the FA Cup and Carabao Cup over the last week, the Premier League returns to centre stage over the next few days, with a full round of mid-week matches. Liverpool welcome Chelsea to Anfield, as the Reds continue their quest for an unlikely Quadruple...
Check out all the fixtures below, to find out who is playing when :
Tuesday 30th January 2024
Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal (7.30pm)
Fulham vs Everton (7.45pm)
Luton Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion (7.45pm)
Crystal Palace vs Sheffield Wedneday (8pm)
Aston Villa vs Newcastle (8.15pm)
Wednesday 31st January 2024
Manchester City vs Burnley (7.30pm)
Tottenham Hotspur vs Brentford (7.30pm)
Liverpool vs Chelsea (8.15pm)
Thursday 1st February 2024
West Ham United vs AFC Bournemouth (7.30pm)
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester United (8.15pm)
Start of tough fixtures for Liverpool...
Liverpool welcome in-form Chelsea to Anfield on Wednesday, knowing they need to keep winning, to maintain their lead at the top of the table. Manchester City have an easy looking home game against Burnley, whilst Arsenal travel to struggling Nottingham Forest.
Aston Villa and Tottenham face Newcastle and Brentford respectively, with both sides still in the title mix.
At the bottom of the table, Everton travel to Fulham, whilst Sheffield United and Crystal Palace face each other at Selhurst Park.
Check back with LFC - Back On Our Perch over the coming days for all the updates scores and major stories as the Premier League season continues...
If you liked the article 'Premier League Fixtures - Week 22', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 348
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Catch up with all the other LFC fixtures and results below...
- Liverpool fight back to beat Luton TownFebruary 21, 2024Despite missing 10 first-team players, Liverpool produced a stunning second-half performance to defeat Luton Town at Anfield, and regain their lead at the top of the table. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton confirmed line-upsFebruary 21, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into making five changes for tonight's game against Luton Town at Anfield, with ten first-team players unavailable through injury. […]
- Liverpool stay top with big win over BrentfordFebruary 17, 2024The Reds produced an excellent performance to record a first victory over Brentford at the Gtech Stadium, but injuries threaten to dampen the weekend. […]
- Brentford vs Liverpool confirmed lineupsFebruary 17, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into several changes for today's game, with Alisson, Alexander-Arnold , and Szoboszlai all out injured. […]
- Reds back on top after Burnley victoryFebruary 11, 2024Jurgen Klopp praised Liverpool's 'gritty' display, after they earned a hard-fought 3 - 1 victory over Burnley, to move back to the top of the Premier League. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com