After Liverpool's excellent performance against Chelsea on Wednesday night, Klopp and his players face another London team this weekend, as they travel to the Emirates to face Arsenal. The Reds know this is another must win game, with Manchetser City matching Liverpool stride for stride.
Check out all the fixtures below, to find out who is playing when :
Saturday 3rd February 2024
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur (12.30pm)
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace (3pm)
Burnley vs Fulham (3pm)
Newcastle United vs Luton Town (3pm)
Sheffield United vs Aston Villa (5.30pm)
Sunday 4th February 2024
AFC Bournemouth vs Nottingham Forest (2pm)
Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (2pm)
Manchester United vs West Ham United (2pm)
Arsenal vs Liverpool (4.30pm)
Monday 5th February 2024
Brentford vs Manchester City (8pm)
Games not getting any easier....
The games don't get any easier for Liverpool, as they face Arsenal this weekend, after thrashing Chelsea at Anfield in mid-week. Liverpool will need to produce another excellent performance, if they are to come away with the three points, but their victory in the FA Cup against Arsenal a few weeks ago, should give them the confidence they need.
If Liverpool do secure the victory, it will leave them 8 points ahead of Arsenal, and deal a huge physcological blow to the Gunners title hopes.
Manchester City will be watching the game with great interest, as they play the following day, away at Brentford. Usually the Bee's cause City plenty of problems, but Brentford have struggled this season in the League, and would need to produce a fantastic display to stop City scoring.
Elsewhere, Tottenham travel to Goodison Park to face an everton side who are struggling for goals and consistancy. Even so, it would not surprise me if Everton got something out of the game, denting Tottenham's title push in the process.
Check back with LFC - Back On Our Perch over the coming days for all the updates scores and major stories as the Premier League season continues...
If you liked the article 'Premier League Fixtures - Week 23', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 348
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Catch up with all the other LFC fixtures and results below...
- Liverpool fight back to beat Luton TownFebruary 21, 2024Despite missing 10 first-team players, Liverpool produced a stunning second-half performance to defeat Luton Town at Anfield, and regain their lead at the top of the table. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton confirmed line-upsFebruary 21, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into making five changes for tonight's game against Luton Town at Anfield, with ten first-team players unavailable through injury. […]
- Liverpool stay top with big win over BrentfordFebruary 17, 2024The Reds produced an excellent performance to record a first victory over Brentford at the Gtech Stadium, but injuries threaten to dampen the weekend. […]
- Brentford vs Liverpool confirmed lineupsFebruary 17, 2024Jurgen Klopp has been forced into several changes for today's game, with Alisson, Alexander-Arnold , and Szoboszlai all out injured. […]
- Reds back on top after Burnley victoryFebruary 11, 2024Jurgen Klopp praised Liverpool's 'gritty' display, after they earned a hard-fought 3 - 1 victory over Burnley, to move back to the top of the Premier League. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com