Liverpool will need another big performance on Sunday, as they look for another three points, to maintain their lead at the top of the table. Arsenal are the opposition this week, with the Gunners also in the title race.
LFC - Back On Our Perch has all the pre-game information you need to enjoy Sunday's big game!
What time is kick-off?
The match kicks off at 4.30pm (UK time), on Sunday 4th January 2024.
Where is the game being played?
The game is being played the Emirates Stadium, home of Arsenal FC. The stadium has a capacity of 60,704.
Which competition are we playing in?
The match is taking place in the Premier League. Both teams have currently played 22 games in the league so far this season.
Are tickets still available?
The game is a sell-out. Some hospitality packages may still be available. Please check with the official Arsenal FC website for details.
Is the game on TV?
The game will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League. The programme begins at 4pm.
Who will be officiating the game?
Match referee : Anthony Taylor
Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn
Fourth official: Craig Pawson
VAR: David Coote
Assistant VAR: Tim Wood
What happened the last time the teams met?
Liverpool last played Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on the 7th January 2024, in the FA Cup Third Round. The Reds ran out 2 - 0 winners, with a Kiwior own goal in the 80th minute, before Luis Diaz scored in the 95th minute.
Last time out
Liverpool thrashed Chelsea 4 - 1 at Anfield on Wednesday, whilst Arsenal laboured to a 2 - 1 victory over Nottingham Forest the night before.
Make sure you visit LFC - Back On Our perch over the coming days, for confirmed team news, injury updates, full time report and match analysis.
If you liked the article 'How can I watch Arsenal vs Liverpool on TV', then please like and share this page with your friends, or leave a comment below.
For all the latest Liverpool FC news - visit our dedicated news page, where you'll find breaking news, match reports, transfer gossip, injury news and much more.
Looking to earn some extra money? Earn cash online by completing surveys, testing products and playing mobile games with Swagbucks. Sign up for Free and start Earning today!
#LFC #Liverpool #LiverpoolFC #YNWA #TheReds #LFCBackOnOurPerch #Anfield #Football
... About The Author ...
Peter Farrell - Editor and Chief Article Writer, LFC - Back On Our Perch
Articles written by Author :: 348
Lifelong fan with a passion for all things Liverpool. First memory of football is watching John Barnes score a dramatic last minute equaliser in the FA Cup when he was 4. Feels lucky to be a part of the 'Klopp' era.
Other General News articles you might like to read...
- Liverpool learn Europa League Last 16 opponentsFebruary 23, 2024The draw for the Europa League Round of 16 has taken place this morning in Nyon, Switzerland, with Liverpool drawing Sparta Prague. […]
- Jurgen Klopp gives injury update during press conferenceFebruary 20, 2024As expected, Jurgen Klopp used today's pre-match press conference to provide updates on the club's numerous injured players, including Alisson, Jota, Jones and Alexander-Arnold. […]
- Six games that will decide this season’s title raceFebruary 20, 2024The 2023/24 season is reaching an exciting climax, with four teams still in the hunt for the title. We take a look at six upcoming games that will decide this season's title race. […]
- Liverpool regains the advantage in title raceFebruary 19, 2024Manchester City's draw with Chelsea on Saturday means Liverpool are once again masters of their own destiny, in the race for the Premier League title. […]
- Liverpool vs Luton preview: kick-off, team news, TV channelFebruary 19, 2024Liverpool welcome Luton Town to Anfield on Wednesday evening, with the Reds looking for a first Premier League victory over the Hatters. […]
Affiliate Links & Disclaimer
This post may contains affiliate links, meaning, we promote products or services on external websites that we have used or know well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost to you). This helps keep LFC - Back On Our Perch free to use. Our editorial decision making is not affected by the inclusion of such links.
*Please note that LFC - Back On Our Perch is a fan site and is not linked in any way to Liverpool FC. For the official Liverpool FC website please visit liverpoolfc.com